You are now logged in, Don't forget to vote for NarutoMS! :]
You are now logged in, Don't forget to vote for NarutoMS! :]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invincible's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crossfirez

crossfirez

Invincible's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Invincible's Gm Application   Invincible's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:43 am

2: Explain yourself [Age, life in, playtime and stuff like that]:I'm 16 i always play 24/7 but i don't stay on long in weekdays cuz of school.

3: On this moment, did you apply on another private server? [So yeah, put LINK['s]]:yes i did,but never got accepted.i hope u accepted my application

4: if you aren't accepted, what are you gonna do?:if I'm not accepted I'll just play this server since i love it so much!

5: Test [SERIOUS]:what do u mean by test? o.o tell me what u mean and I'll redo my application
Code:????

1:
1654+45xP=55247 What is P?p is 32

2:
666-789:13=?123

3:
pi:7x2=?14

4:
There is an triangle with 2short sides of 5CM with an angle of 90 degrees [Standing like this L], howl long is the other side?10cm

5:
5,000,000:79,798,621=?don't know never learned

6: Are you trustworthy?[PROOF]:yes i never did anything bad in any servers when i was gm

7: If i say you that if you do it 1 more time else you will get banned, how will you answer?:i would say i promise i wont do this again

8: What can you do for this server?[Scripting, Advertising, Movies ETC+PROOF]:i can advertise for this server.every server i join i call all my friends on phone and tell them about a ms and they join.

9: How much times have you been GM? [Server name+PROOF]:i have been gm 2 times without doing a application. the servers are uchims,and dark story.they are both hamachi

10: Do you will have respect for others, follow rules and do what the CAD, HGM or AD say?
pale i have respect for others
Back to top Go down

Invincible's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1